Runners @ Scramble
- Location: London
- Applications close 22 March 2017
Scramble Soho are looking for Runners to share the roles and responsibilities involved in working for one of London’s leading commercial Audio Post Production facilities.
Scramble Soho is a boutique Audio Visual facility located in a secluded courtyard in the heart of Soho. With a rich 20 year history, we are one of London's premiere creative sound design & audio post facilities. Specialising in Sound Design & dubbing for TV, Radio & Cinema for commercials, television and all form of content.
Our Runners are key members of the team and uniquely responsible for helping ensure the smooth running of our Studios. Whether you've just graduated or are looking for a career change - being a Runner at Scramble is a great place to get started in Audio Post Production as well as the wider industry. We are looking for great talent, enthusiastic people, happy to be a part of an evolving creative facility right in the heart of Soho.
What is the job?
Our Runners have a varied, demanding yet rewarding position. No two days are the same as you will be required to provide support in a busy creative Studio environment. You'll get to start on a journey all engineers have been on, learning not only how the studios and kit works, but how clients think and what they come to expect at the very highest level of advertising. Working in a small tight nit team you will work across all aspects of the business from the more menial tasks, through administrative exercises as well as the exposure to the highest levels of creative production the industry has to offer, so you will come to appreciate just how vital your role is within the business.
Who we’re looking for?
• A smart cookie who can work unsupervised and always with a positive and sunny outlook.
• A friendly, enthusiastic, quick thinker who is able to use their initiative.
• Someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up, work hard, and juggle multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
• A 'doer' who can jump in,fix problems when they arise with a solution driven approach and a keen willingness to learn.
• Attention to detail, even down to keeping pencils sharp.
• A working knowledge of Protools or similar audio editing software would be good but not essential.
• Flexibility: Able to work late or weekends as work requires.
Think this sounds exciting? Interested? Then apply today, email Vacancies@scramble.co.uk